The HEC Paris Executive MBA is a a transformative, global 15-18 month degree program designed for senior managers, executives, and entrepreneurs who are looking to breathe a new lease of life into their careers and transform themselves as leaders. The program features three key components - Core Courses, Custom Courses (including a Specialization and a Capstone project), and Careers.
Our innovative, hands-on learning approach combines case studies, workshops, interactive role-plays and testimonials from senior executives and industry experts. HEC Paris places a great emphasis on peer-to-peer learning, and the HEC classroom environment is dynamic, inspiring, and participative. The EMBA program also features a personal and professional development program designed by the HEC Paris Careers Center, which is specifically tailored to an executive's career journey.
- Flexible Formats: Part-time program available in 5 different formats to suit even the busiest executive's agenda
- International Mobility: Participants can join a track in France or Doha, and can take courses at either location through an International Mobility module
- Participant Diversity: With 60+ nationalities represented in the average class, our emphasis on diversity ensures that students will learn as much from their peers as from their professors. We highly value professional diversity as well and welcome candidates from across business sectors as well as non-traditional backtrounds (lawyers, PhD, governmental, media & entertainment, and many others).
- Core Courses that enable participants to develop their expertise in key areas of general management such as strategic analysis, leadership and human resources.
- 10 Specializations in 14 locations that allow participants to master a specific industry or sector: Innovate like an Entrepreneur, Manage the Digital Revolution, Test Your Startup Project, Inspire Change in Social Business, Shape the Future of Energy, Design & Deliver Exceptional Services, Luxury Today & Tomorrow, Board Governance, Healthcare Management & Policy, Become an Expert in Challenges of Finance
- A Capstone Project which is a real-life strategic project completed throughout the EMBA program. The Capstone Project has tangible added-value for either the partcipant's organization, a target organization, or an entrepreneurial venture, and can also be a way to leverage funding for the Executive MBA.
- Industry experts and internationally renowned faculty all experts in their respective fields and with extensive experience in the world of business.
- Worldwide network of 70,000 alumni in 130+ countries, with 88 international alumni chapters and 850+ alumni events every year. The HEC Paris alumni network has been ranked #1 worldwide by the Economist (2018) for potential to network with Alumni. We have also been ranked as #3 worldwide for having graduated the greatest number of c-level excutives of the Global Fortune 500 (THE Alma Mater Index 2017).
Name of school: HEC Paris
Program title: HEC Executive MBA
Type of course: Executive MBA
Start dates: January, February, March, September and November depending on location
Modular - Classes every two months for 5-10 days at a time - Available in France & Qatar
Bi-Monthly - Classes every other week on Friday & Saturday - Available in France
Length of program: 15-18 months
Application deadlines: We have a rolling admissions process and have an Admission Jury every single month.
Accreditations: AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
Ranking: HEC Paris International EMBA is ranked #1 worldwide by the Financial Times 2021 ranking
Number of students: 230 across all five tracks
Number of nationalities: 60+ nationalities
Average Age: 38
Average Length of Work Experience: 14 years
We highly value diversity in our classroom and are happy to speak with any candidate that has questions about their profile fit for our program.
What is HEC Paris looking for in a top EMBA applicant?
- Rich and substantial professional experience (the minimum experience required is 8 years, the class average is 14 years)
- Track record of influencing the strategic decisions of their company
- Significant involvement in international projects
- The ambition to take on greater managerial responsibilities
- Professional and personal goals that are in coherence with the HEC Paris program offering
- Motivation to become part of the HEC Paris network
Total length of work experience required: 8 years
Management Test: GMAT/GRE/Executive Assessment or the In-House HEC Paris Management Test
English test: TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS for non-native English speakers
References: 2 professional references
- Paris, France
- Jouy-en-Josas, France
- Doha, Qatar
- Europe, United States, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East for our 10 Specializations
Application fees: 200 EUR
Tuition fees: 94,000 EUR (France) or 109,000 USD (Qatar)
We offer a number of scholarship opportunities to non-sponsored applicants. Applicants should feel free to get in touch with our team for any questions about funding the Executive MBA.
HEC Paris EMBA Admissions
1, rue de la Libération
Tel : +33 1 39 67 70 00