The HEC Paris Executive MBA has been specifically designed to meet the needs and challenges of senior managers and executives throughout the world. It is a hands-on and intensive degree program that enables high-level executives to acquire an in-depth understanding of the key social, economic and environmental aspects of international business. The particular emphasis we place on strategy and leadership allows them to develop comprehensive knowledge and skills that can be applied immediately in the international workplace. The part-time, modular format enables busy executives to study for their degree without having to compromise their current professional activities.
- Flexible Formats: Part-time program available in 5 different formats to ensure the best possible work-life balance.
- International Mobility: Participants have the opportunity to take classes in Paris, Doha and China.
- Participant Diversity: With over 50 nationalities represented, the highly diverse professional and cultural backgrounds of our participants means that they learn just as much from each other as from our professors.
- Core Courses that enable participants to develop their expertise in key areas of general management such as strategic analysis, leadership and human resources.
- 7 majors, in 11 locations that allow participants to specialize in a specific industry or sector:Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Entrepreneurship-Project Accelerator, Differentiation & Innovation through Services, Innovation & Social Business, Energy, Luxury, Leading Digital Transformation.
- Capstone Project that allows participants to apply everything they have learned by carrying out a strategic project that has real added-value for either their organizations or themselves.
- Industry experts and internationally renowned faculty all experts in their respective fields and with extensive experience in the world of business.
- Worldwide network of 60,000 alumni.
Name of School: HEC Paris
Program Title: HEC Executive MBA
Type of Course: Executive MBA
Starting Dates: January, February, March, September and November depending on location
One day per week (Tuesday and occasionally on Wednesdays)
6-day module every 2 months (Paris or Qatar)
9-day and 6-day modules every 2 months
End of week (Friday-Saturday)
Length of courses: Approximately 15 months
Application Deadlines: Rolling admissions
Accreditations: AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
Ranking: HEC Paris International EMBA is ranked #1 by Financial Times 2019
Number of accepted participants enrolled (for five formats) in 2018: 250
Number of nationalities: 50
Asia, Middle East, Africa, Australia and North America: 39%
Average Age: 40
CEO/President/ Managing Director 15%
Vice President/Director 35%
Average Length of Work Experience: 15 years
- Rich and substantial professional experience (at least 8 years / average 15 years)
- Track record of influencing the strategic decisions of their company
- Significant involvement in international projects
- The ambition to take on greater managerial responsibilities
- Professional and personal goals that are in coherence with the objectives of the program
Total Length of work experience required: 8 years
Minimum years of managerial experience: 6 years
Choice between Onsite Management Test or GMAT
English test: TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS
- Doha, Qatar
- Shanghai, China
- Europe, United States, Asia and Africa for international specializations
Application fees: 350 EUR
Tuition fees: 79,950 EUR (Paris) or 102,950 USD (Doha)