- Undergraduate university degree or above.
- 10 years’ work experience with 7 years in managerial positions. (Speak to our staff for an assessment of your experience)
- Strong command of both written and spoken English.
- A highly committed organisation that allows you to attend classes; financial sponsorship by your company is not obligatory.
1. Meet with Admissions Staff
2. Application: online at gemba.ceibs.edu
3. Admission Test (Executive Assessment)
The tuition for the 2019 intake is USD 98,000. Students of an African nationality who are based permanently in Africa are automatically eligible for a 50% scholarship.
The tuition fee covers:
- Tuition for the 20-month programme.
- Textbooks and other teaching materials.
- Access to the school library, computer resources and other school facilities.
- Lunches during all the modules.
- Attendance at Global EMBA organised forums and lecture series.
5 Monrovia Road, East Legon
Tel: +233 544315238
699 Hongfeng Road,
Pudong, Shanghai, P.R.C.
Tel: +86 13918275076