Where business comes to life
Founded in 1945, Henley is one of the oldest business schools in the UK and part of the University of Reading. We are also among an elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of our faculty and output.
We aim to empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
We always seek to improve upon everything we do and be recognised for:
- Being a truly international business school
- The excellence of our learning experience
- World-class research and thinking
- Our sense of community and responsibility
- The strength of our networks
- The breadth and depth of our relationships with industry
Part time programme, studied together with Germany, UK, Denmark and Finland
The Henley Executive MBA - Global
At a glance
21 or 27 months
Senior executives, entrepreneurs, aspiring business leaders and those preparing for board-level positions
- Take control of your future direction, and reflect upon your performance and achievement
- Strengthen your knowledge and skills by applying practical learning to international business issues
- Acquire invaluable international insights from an array of industries
- Take part in life-changing global immersion study trips to solve real business problems
- Study a part-time, flexible MBA degree while continuing to work in your current role
- Gain a triple-accredited professional qualification (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB)
Admission to the programme happens via an application form, including cv, references and proof of English ability. Candidates will NOT be asked to sit a GMAT test but instead will need to bring with them at least 3 years of management experience.
The progamme tuition fee is €46.500 for the full duration and includes everything, except for transport costs to and from workshops. Partial scholarships are available upon request and cover part of the tuition fee.
Christoph Raudonat, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org - Amanda Justice, Business Development Specialist, email@example.com