The Rotman School of Management is a part of the University of Toronto, the top university in Canada with a well-deserved global reputation for excellence in research. Rotman is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, the world’s most multicultural city (ahead of New York City and London), just steps away from the second largest financial centre in North America, and Canada’s business and cultural core. By joining the largest and most internally diverse MBA program in Canada, you will gain access to more top employers and global recruiters than any other business school in Canada.
Rotman has built a global reputation on its ambitious vision for business education. Our unique approach to problem-solving and decision-making will transform your career and your leadership potential. With this two-year MBA program, you can customize your MBA experience through over 100 elective courses across 16 Majors, and earn an MBA-level salary while you learn through our innovative Flexible Internship Program.
Rotman is an exceptional way to launch your career and life in Canada, as all our international graduates are eligible for a 3-year Canadian work permit. We offer generous support for women leaders, with one of the highest ratios of female candidates in business education (45% in 2022). We offer over $6 million in financial aid support.
Learn more about Rotman by attending our upcoming Admissions Events and connecting with our Admissions team.
Electronic Program Brochure: https://www.flipsnack.com/rotmanschool/rotman-full-time-mba-program.html
Type of Course: MBA
- #1 BUSINESS SCHOOL IN CANADA FOR THE LAST 11 YEARS – Financial Times 2021
- #1 UNIVERSITY IN CANADA – Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021
- #17 UNIVERSITY GLOBALLY – U.S. News & World Report University Rankings, 2021
Starting Dates: September
Length of Course: 16 months + 4 months for paid internship
- Early Round: September 2, 2022 (Decision by October 14, 2022)
- Round 1: October 3, 2022 (Decision by December 16, 2022)
- Round 2: January 13, 2023 (Decision by March 17, 2023)
- Round 3: March 6, 2023* (Decision by May 5, 2023)
- Round 4: April 28, 2023** (Decision by May 31, 2023)
* To be considered for specific Combined Program awards we advise applicants to the JD/MBA, MGA/MGA, Skoll/MBA and Pharma/MBA Programs to apply by the Round Two deadline.
** All international applicants (excluding US Citizens) are highly encouraged to apply by Round Three in order to ensure ample time for visa processing after accepting the offer of admission.
Class of 2023 Profile:
Number of Students: 278
Sudents born outside of Canada: 73%
International Students 58%
Domestic Students 42%
Class Profile: https://www.rotman.utoronto.ca/Degrees/MastersPrograms/MBAPrograms/FullTimeMBA/StudentLife/ClassProfile
For full details on our admissions criteria, please see How to Apply.
- Undergraduate degree: 3.0 GPA (final year)
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score
- Work experience: At least 2 years recommended
- 2 professional references
- One traditional written essay.
- Required video interview (2 questions) and a timed written response component (10 minutes in length).
- Check out our blog posts for details on the video essay and the timed written component.
- English Language proficiency
- Interview by invitation
For more information on what we look for in our applicants, see What's Really Important In MBA Admissions .
Application fee: $195 CAD
Tuition fees: Domestic $92,540 CAD or International $133,740 CAD (for class of 2024 subject to change YOY)
Estimate for accommodation/living costs: $20,856 – $28,756 per year
Costs, which will vary by individual, are in Canadian dollars and based on residency in downtown Toronto.
Address: 105 St. George St. Toronto, ON M5S 3E6
If you wish to schedule a pre-application meeting, please email your resume to email@example.com to make a request.