The Premier EMBA Experience
- Learn more about executive education, its ROI, and the EMBA experience from business school alumni
- Network with fellow business executives in a prestigious, privatised location
- Meet executive education teams during optional, private meetings
Exclusive benefits of the event
By joining the event, you'll have the chance to receive feedback on your eligibility and suitability for the EMBA programmes directly from their teams and alumni. All event attendees also gain access to the Premier EMBA candidate platform on which you'll find additional resources about executive education and career development. Event attendees will also be able to sign up for an individual career consulting session with an executive coach.
An accomplished international executive and serial entrepreneur, Mark-Jan holds a Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing and Business Development form the University of Groningen and an Executive MBA from IMD business school.
Mark-Jan's 15-year long career showcases his extensive logistics experience combined with strong and diversified entrepreneurial inclination having started two innovative companies.
Leveraging smart capital for start- & scale-up investing at Heliphant while Homerr is social logistics network making online shopping not only more fun but also easier: drawing on the network's robust environmentally responsible and sustainable business model underpinnings.
Rainier Morra has 30 years of experience in the business software industry. Owner of Morra Business Development BV, Personal holding company, Rijswijk, NL. He is a strategy consultant and product manager.
- '02-today, Independant IT strategy consultant / business developer
- '02-'15, Marketing & Sales Manager / business developer / co-owner, Sigmax, ISV Mobile software
- '95-'01 Manager, Arthur D. Little, strategy consultant
- '86-'95 Freelance software developer
- '16-17 Executive MBA ESCP Europe, FR/UK/G/ES/I/B/USA/IND, no. 11 in 2018 FT ranking.
- '89-'95 Master of Engineering in Applied Physics, University of Twente, NL
- '91-'92 Master of Science in Surface Science and Technology, Loughborough University of Technology, UK. Passed with distinction.
- '06- today, Secretary Nijbakker-Morra Foundation supporting cancer research
- '95-'99, Coach, member and chairman of the course management team of the ADL Institute of Young Entrepreneurship at Delft University
José A. Moreno, '19 (EXP-24), is a Senior Business Analyst at BP. He currently ensures that BP deploys its major capital effectively by providing detailed analysis and personal insights into the potential return and strategic impact of investments decision for BP's corporate leadership to consider and act upon. Jose earned his bachelor's in science of Chemical Engineering from the University of Puerto Rico at their Mayagüez campus, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He then completed master's in business administration from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business where he graduated with honors. Throughout his career, Jose has taken on a variety of ever-increasing challenges in the US and overseas. In Booth fashion, he is driven by a continuous desire to learn by questioning, listening, and collaborating with colleagues across multiple disciplines and cultures to develop investment opportunities and his own capability.